HAVING a COLD OR FLU?? HERE’S WHAT YOU CAN DO…
We’ve all had those mornings, you get up with your shoulders hooked up around your ears, every muscle in your body aches, you feel soooo weary… oh, cold and flu season is leading us or it could just be Monday morning and the ideas of facing a new week of school tracks and work has bowed you up into the foetal site. When most individuals assume they’re under the influence of cold/flu, what they are in fact experiencing is the ‘winter cold’. But certainly, something so widespread couldn’t impair this much? Yes, it does!
The common cold is nothing but a viral infection that largely has an impact on the person’s nose, throat, sinuses and at times the larynx. Signs may comprise a sore throat, sneezing, clogged or runny nose which initiates out clear before becoming darker and thicker as the infection runs its course. (Green mucus is not a sign of bacterial infection; it just implies your nose is irritated and inflamed as well as trying to fight the virus. Antibiotics won’t be of help and taking them pointlessly signifies they might not act when you really require them).
A cold must clear within a week; yet, if sore throat or cough is a part of the package, this little trouble could keep you hung for up to 3 weeks, in such cases keep your cold supplement ready with you.
You may feel awfully weak after suffering from cold/flu and the thoughts of getting out of bed may essentially make you sob. For a majority of individuals, flu is just a vicious problem but for others, it might bring about more serious illnesses like asthma, COPD and heart failure.
Thus, in order to help you navigate cold and flu season, HealthDiva presents you with a natural cold/flu supplement i.e. Echinacea capsule. Echinacea is natural immune support and a “Natural God’s Gift” which keeps you protected from the ill effects of common cold, flu, cough and seasonal changes by reducing their severity and duration and delivers a wide spectrum of benefits for recovering your resistance. The “Power of Three” Echinacea combines a blend of three Echinacea extracts (Echinacea purpurea extract, Echinacea pallida extract and Echinacea Angustifolia extract). Echinacea helps in building the body’s natural defence system.
Echinacea is a herbaceous flowering plant belonging to the daisy family, Asteraceae. Here’s a comforting capsule of Echinacea at HealthDiva with a blend of three Echinacea species to boost the immune system this season naturally. Echinacea has been distinguished as possessing excellent antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, as well as antiviral properties and works as an immune-modulating agent.
Echinacea is a complex blend of active antimicrobial ingredients. In addition, Echinacea is composed of biological compounds such as alkylamides or alkamides, (not in Echinacea pallida), which exhibit an effect on the immune health, over and above glycoproteins, polysaccharides, as well as caffeic acid derivatives.
• Improves and modulates the immune system.
• Treats and prevents upper respiratory tract infections.
• Clears catarrh, bronchitis, sinusitis, as well as inflammation of glands.
• Lowers the risk of complications resulting from infections.
• Strengthens the Immune System: Useful in viral infection, bacterial infection, fungal infection and malarial infection.
• Cardioprotective: Supports Heart Health.
Apart from this powerful supplement, we also present you some tips to get you through those rambling days:
- AVOID CONTACT WITH EVERYONE: Never mind the suggested five days of staying away from everyone while you’re contagious. You can lower the spread of germs by coughing and sneezing into a tissue, throwing it into the bin straight away and washing your hands using soap or a proper hand sanitizer immediately afterwards.
- GET RID OF GADGETS: Scrolling through social media on your smartphones can make you feel ill at the best of times but there is evidence to suggest if you’re feeling queasy, it can essentially increase nausea. The same goes for work emails pinging into your inbox, augmenting the levels of anxiety and making you feel so guilty, you’ll soon be reaching for the laptop to see how you can ‘help’ from home. You are believed to be in the resting phase! Keep the lighting low in order to promote relaxation and sleep and take a tech break, unless of course, you are watching TV, then by all means pick a programme you’ve been meaning to catch up on and get through the entire series if it keeps you in bed all day.
- RELAX: I know who has the time to do that? Always make time for yourself and do what relaxes your mind and body. 8-9 hours of interrupted sleep would be a great idea in such ailing days, believe me!!
- STOCK UP WITH AN EFFECTIVE SUPPLEMENT: Having an effectual natural supplement like Echinacea is of great help in soothing sore throats and painful coughs. The herb is found to be able to fight the symptoms of the common cold and that too naturally.
Read more Blogs on HealthDiva.