HEALTHDIVA VIRGIN COCONUT OIL, NATURE’S LITTLE MIRACLE
If somebody asks you that; is there any single product that serves a million and one purposes, would you trust them? Almost not! Just visualize, one single product that can be placed in your kitchen store AND in your washroom cabinet … Is this truly possible? Yup, it is the “coconut oil”; I’m talking about.
Coconut oil is nature’s little miracle and there are a countless number of people who can’t live without it, including me! I make use of Coconut oil on a daily basis on my hair, my skin, and even in the kitchen. Indeed, whenever somebody has a beauty woe that requires a quick fix, I always advise going for this miracle oil.
Coconut is actually in trend currently, it’s been around for decades for health and wellness, cooking, and household fixes. It’s of a great addition to a person’s first-aid kit. It is definitely a boost in the kitchen, delivering a little sweet but not overwhelming tinge in curries and baked dishes, however, it’s worth noting that it is still rich in saturated fat. “There’s a myth that saturated fats are harmful to your health”.
Natural fats such as pure, cold-pressed coconut oils are just perfect for you and actually get easily digested. Similar to all saturated fats, coconut oil is also heat-stable and thus far better for you than any processed vegetable oil that’s fabricated for cooking. Most crucially it’s completely natural and makes food feel more pleasing along with adding flavour.
Coconut oil fans compensate that by bringing up its lauric acid levels, which apparently both boost “good” HDL cholesterol and help to fight infection. Latest researches also confirm that coconut oil is a “better or good fat” for cooking purposes, at the same time; its powerful anti-microbial, anti-fungal, anti-parasitic, and anti-inflammatory properties are coming to lime-light increasingly as well. Now that you are aware of how much I adore this stuff, keep on your eyes to read the top benefits of Virgin Coconut oil…
Jumpstart with the major attraction: The Benefits:
You must be having questions in your mind as to why the health and beauty world so passionate with this apparently average oil? No other oil has been put on such a platform or fumed about for so long. There are a few reasons why virgin coconut oil is so well-liked in recent times, actually, numerous hundred reasons.
From adding gentle flavour to your much-loved recipes to lowering inflammation, or moisturizing your skin and hair, virgin coconut oil is the ultimate culinary and beauty multi-tasker! Ethically based on a small farm in the Philippines, HealthDiva’s virgin coconut oil is prepared from the highest-quality ingredients. Organic, cold-pressed, and never refined, VCO is just the way nature intended it to be – pure and constituted with great nutritive goodness.
First, let’s see the benefits of topical use of VCO on the hair:
- Offers a sweet-smelling shine to the hair shaft.
- A safe, environment-friendly conditioner for your hair.
- Supports healthy hair growth at the follicle.
- Decreases the chances of dandruff and even cures with frequent use.
- Prevents head lice and eggs.
- Lessens protein loss, efficiently adding natural volume after a while.
- Acts as a defence barrier, resembling our own natural oil secretions.
- Guards against hair breakage and sun damage.
- Virgin coconut oil is effective in treating xerosis, a condition that gives rise to dry, irritated, and rough skin. The oil also exhibits excellent antiseptic properties and checks any hair damage. Coconut oil is a medium-chain fatty acid, thus it’s more easily absorbed by your hair, preventing protein loss and damage.
Next, are the benefits on the skin?
- A nutritious, non-clogging, mild moisturiser.
- Soothes skin irritation.
- Interrupts the emergence of wrinkles.
- Guards from the skin-damaging elements like sun and dryness caused by wind. In summers, coconut oil is great for use after sunbathing, with its supernatural ability to revive the skin cells after sunburn and during winters the oil helps in guarding the skin and lips against frost.
- Effectual in the treatment of skin disorders including psoriasis, eczema and dermatitis, together with an array of skin infections.
Benefits when taken in the system:
- VCO augments the levels of good cholesterol, lowers bad cholesterol.
- Assists the body’s resistance to bacteria and viruses. It’s a natural immune booster owing to its antimicrobial lipids.
- Battles against yeast, fungal and candida infections.
- Helps to regulate blood sugar and increases the body’s metabolic rate.
- Helps in the absorption of minerals like calcium and magnesium (great for healthy teeth and bones).
- Rich in Vitamin K and E, iron, offering key nutrients to the skin, hair and nails.
- Constituted with antioxidant potential, preventing damage to healthy fats and tissues (slows the ageing process).
- VCO exerts a positive effect on the brain, boosts memory and focus; even offers short-term help to patients suffering from neurological conditions such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease.
- Coconut oil is composed of lauric, caprylic and capric fatty acids. These fatty acids are also present in human breast milk. They protect your body against bacterial and viral infections by deactivating viruses and checking them from flourishing.
- Lauric acid in coconut helps in taking care of diarrhoea and bowel discomfort.
- Also, virgin coconut oil helps in stabilizing the hormones that cause hot flashes and menopause discomfort.
“Use regularly for a healthier lifestyle”
“HealthDiva’s Virgin coconut oil capsule is a boon for Heart Patients”. Combining a daily dose of VCO and regular exercise can appreciably benefit those affected by hypertension. Thus, you must gain benefits from Virgin coconut oil.
Pack of 30 capsules!
“Virgin Coconut oil caps are extraordinarily healthy and versatile”
“Pure & Natural”
“Life Saver” – “Good Health Provider”
VIRGIN COCONUT OIL CAPSULE: Maybe “The Best Coconut Supplementation in the World!”